Hours, Rates & Insurance
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is pre-authorization required before my first visit.
*While our office will do everything possible to help provide you with information about your insurance benefits, it is each client’s responsibility to manage your health care benefits.
Rates vary by insurance or client aid and are subject to copays.
**These are our standard rates, but our contracted rates with your insurance company may vary. If you have insurance, then please refer to your insurance plan to understand what your individual co-pay or out of pocket expense will be.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee for the cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here or by calling our office at 910-276-7011.
Questions? Please contact our office for further information.